1. The only colors found in your closet are black, white, or gray.
There may be a few colorful “weekend outfits” in there, but there’s not much.
9. Whenever you have a bad day, stealing office supplies somehow makes you feel better about yourself.
Those staplers don’t come cheap.
But no matter how bad it gets, you take solace in the fact that one day you may finally get that corner office.
Or at least the recognition you deserve.
“You appreciate my hard work? I love you.”
Or maybe you’ll escape the Corporate Matrix all together.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭