1. These were the best snacks in the ’90s, but what do they taste like now? We decided to find out.
2. Sadly, Dunkaroos left a lot to be desired.
3. The ingredients in candy cigarettes were more concerning than the actual taste.
4. Gushers didn’t quite live up to its name.
5. However, Warheads did.
Okay, they weren’t lying when they said extremely sour.
6. 10 out of 10 dentists do not recommend Fun Dip.
7. But in the end, some things never change.
8. What are YOUR favorite childhood snacks?
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.