1. These were the best snacks in the ’90s, but what do they taste like now? We decided to find out.
2. Sadly, Dunkaroos left a lot to be desired.
3. The ingredients in candy cigarettes were more concerning than the actual taste.
4. Gushers didn’t quite live up to its name.
5. However, Warheads did.
Okay, they weren’t lying when they said extremely sour.
6. 10 out of 10 dentists do not recommend Fun Dip.
7. But in the end, some things never change.
8. What are YOUR favorite childhood snacks?
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- UK election results are slowly trickling in, where there is a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.
- A jury has found Lonnie Franklin Jr. guilty in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings of 10 black women in Los Angeles.