3 cups roasted almonds
1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2-3 tablespoons canola oil
1. If you have unroasted nuts, preheat oven to 350°F/180°C. Spread almonds onto a baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes or until you can smell them.
2. In a food processor, blend roasted almonds. Scrape down the sides when necessary.
3. Once the almonds look creamy, add the espresso powder and vanilla extract.
4. Continue blending until the mixture turns into a ball and evens out again.
5. Slowly add canola oil while still blending.
6. Pour into a jar, store in a refrigerator and use within one month.