1. You’ve watched “The Reichenbach Fall” roughly 30 times
The answer has to be in there somewhere. Maybe if I watched it one more time…
2. And you’ve read every single theory the Internet has to offer - including the ones that make no sense whatsoever
3. The day you realized this guy was going to be Bilbo you experienced what normal people must go through when Madonna or Beyonce announce a tour
5. The only Tumblr you care about is “Otters that look like Benedict Cumberbatch”
6. Your password to everything is “I AM SHERLOCKED”
And you really don’t care if everyone knows it and can hack into your computer at any time. It’s staying.
7. Okay, so maybe you get a LITTLE defensive when people mispronounce Cumberbatch
It’s really not that hard, people.
8. And he’s the reason you waited in a four hour line the day this opened
And it was worth it.
9. Every time you change your mind about something you just can’t help it - you have to say it
10. It is, after all, your only weakness
11. The last time you cried this hard watching something was when Mufasa died
12. And this happy? Never.
Hang in there, diehards. The best is yet to come.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸