1. You’ve watched “The Reichenbach Fall” roughly 30 times
The answer has to be in there somewhere. Maybe if I watched it one more time…
2. And you’ve read every single theory the Internet has to offer - including the ones that make no sense whatsoever
3. The day you realized this guy was going to be Bilbo you experienced what normal people must go through when Madonna or Beyonce announce a tour
5. The only Tumblr you care about is “Otters that look like Benedict Cumberbatch”
6. Your password to everything is “I AM SHERLOCKED”
And you really don’t care if everyone knows it and can hack into your computer at any time. It’s staying.
7. Okay, so maybe you get a LITTLE defensive when people mispronounce Cumberbatch
It’s really not that hard, people.
8. And he’s the reason you waited in a four hour line the day this opened
And it was worth it.
9. Every time you change your mind about something you just can’t help it - you have to say it
10. It is, after all, your only weakness
11. The last time you cried this hard watching something was when Mufasa died
12. And this happy? Never.
Hang in there, diehards. The best is yet to come.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.