1. In Zonkos Joke Shop, you can hear whispering coming from Extendable Ears hanging over the register
There is even a sign warning you of their eavesdropping
2. Also in Zonko's, you can adopt your very own Pygmy Puff. When you do, the attendent will ring a bell and announce the name of your Pygmy Puff to the whole store!
3. There is also evidence that you can buy suction cup shoes and, despite that others have clearly tried, they don't like you walking on the walls
4. If you look at the window to the left of the Three Broomsticks, you can see pots and pans cleaning themselves
5. Once inside The Three Broomsticks, if you look up towards the walkway on the second floor you can see shadows of house elves
6. After your fill of Butterbeer you may find yourself heading to the single restroom in Hogsmeade. However, you won't be alone as Moaning Myrtle can be heard whining and complaining from both the Men's and Women's
7. Looking up to the windows of Dominic Maestro's Music Shop, one window has a cello playing itself and another has sheet music flying around
8. Inside the windows of Dogweed & Deathcap, you can see Mimbulus Mimbletonia and a potted Mandrake
9. Drop into The Hog's Head and try to spy the shrunken heads from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
10. Behind the bar you can spot bottles of Fire Whiskey and Daisy Root Draught
11. In Dervish and Banges, the Monster Book of Monsters is front and center. But if you look by the register you will see a clever closing procedure that many will miss
12. If you are looking for jars of Stewed Mandrake and Flobberworm Mucous, they can be found on the second floor
13. Walking down the main road look up to the top of the Owlery. Every 15 minutes an owl will come out like a cookoo clock
14. Next to the Owl Post, in the window you can find a holographic howler that will yell at you for not having your Hogsmeade permission slip
15. Head inside to find the Daily Prophet Delivery Owl of the Year Trophy
16. While Buckbeak may be the star of Flight of the Hippogriff, by Hagrid's Hut you can find crates labeled "Baby Norwegian Ridgeback"
17. Standing in line for The Forbidden Journey, if you listen closely next to the Potions classroom door you can hear a teacher lecturing Neville on how to correctly perform a spell
18. After the ride you end up in Filch's Emporium of Confiscated Goods where you can spot the Maurader's Map with actual footprints walking along the paper
19. In addition to confiscated items, Filch has maintained extensive records on mischievious Hogwarts students, located on the shelves throughout the store
20. While this gown in the window of Gladrags Wizardwear is not hidden at all, true fans will recognize it as the dress Hermione wore to the Yule Ball in Goblet of Fire
Well that's it! That should keep you busy while you await The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Diagon Alley! Coming Summer 2014
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!