1. First, there's this cat, who chose to park it — yep — right here:
2. And this dog, who just wanted to feel close:
3. This kitten was like "This seems like a comfortable resting spot for my tush."
4. And this pup was like "Actually I could definitely fall asleep right here! Thanks!"
5. All this cat wanted was to cuddle up:
6. And this dog was like "let me get in on this selfie action plz!!!"
7. This dog understands the importance of catching up on their news, of course:
8. And this kitten probably just thought you needed some help working from home:
9. There's clingy, and then there's kitten-level clingy:
10. It's just a fact: cats don't believe in personal space, and this photo proves it.
11. This buddy knows they've got the best spot in the whole house:
12. Meanwhile, this cat is clearly a pro at staring contests:
13. These parrots just loooove to get up close and personal:
14. But let us please pause (paws?) and appreciate this one:
15. And also this one:
16. To be fair, I don't think humans should have **all** the fun when it comes to bathtime:
17. And this kitty is just here to remind you to limit your screen time, after all:
18. This parrot is fully on board with happy hour:
19. But let's be honest: at the end of the day, clingy pets are like, the best pets.
20. And we wouldn't want them any other way!
This post was translated from German.