Giant Panda Accidentally Gassed In China

This just might be the saddest news you will hear today:

a giant panda, living in China’s Jinan Zoo, died after accidentally being gassed with carbon monoxide and chlorine. :(

 
  Your Reaction?
 

    Starting soon, you'll only be able to post a comment on BuzzFeed using a Facebook account or via our app. If you have questions or thoughts, email us here.

    Hot Buzz

    Jennifer Lawrence Said She Was Threatened For Standing Up To Director Who Said Somethin...

    How Well Do You Remember “Garth Marenghi’s Darkplace”?

    quiz
    Now Buzzing