If it ever feels like you're too connected to your phone...
...you might be due for a little digital disconnection.
1. Try deleting social apps for the week.
2. Avoid keeping your phone anywhere near your bed.
3. "Forget" your phone by "accident."
4. Write a letter by hand to someone you care about.
5. Use a map. Remember maps on actual paper?
6. Spend time taking pictures with a camera that's only a camera.
7. Take up a hobby that keeps your hands busy.
8. Use real-life emojis with friends.
9. Say no to gyms with treadmills and TVs and yes to yoga with a view.
10. Go so far off the grid that you don't have cell service.
11. Dine al fresco, where no phones are allowed.
And with your phones away, celebrate TIKI Brand's #GatherTogether night on June 26.
The fact "the average person checks his or her phone 46 times a day" comes from a 2015 article from Time Inc.