1. You may have procrastinated your packing until minutes before you left, but you got it done!
2. And damn, your road trip fit is on point.
3. You've checked that your car is in working order.
4. You've played several rounds of luggage Tetris and now everything fits in the trunk.
5. And finally got your home dogs packed into the car.
6. Everyone's comfortable and ready for the long haul.
7. Time to em-bark
8. Then you realize that whoever's driving is a shitty driver.
9. So you let them know at every possible opportunity you can take over if they are "tired"
10. When you get out of the city and can speed a bit.
11. Finally passing that really slow car inexplicably in the fast lane you've been following for like 10 miles.
12. But there's nothing interesting to look at for miles and miles and miles....
13. And then you hit a patch of traffic.
14. Might as well take some pictures to kill time.
15. And that's when you realize you forgot something at home.
16. At least you are listening to the perfect road trip play list you spent hours curating.
17. Until someone shits all over it by requesting a different song.
18. When the couple in the front seats adorably hold hands.
19. Or when the people in the front seat are having an in-depth conversation you want to participate in but can't because you can't hear what they are saying.
20. So you fall asleep instead.
21. But it's a car and not even the most flexible downward facing dog could find a comfortable position to sleep in.
22. And armrests threaten your slumber like a mailman at the door.
23. So you try every possible permutation of pillow positioning until you realize it's best to just sit on it.
24. And it turns out that you are sitting on the sunny side.
25. With nothing around in the distance, you might worry about that empty tank light.
26. Or not because you drive a hybrid.
27. When you stop to enjoy fine on-the-road delicacies from one of the many fast food restaurants you pass throughout your journey.
28. And your friend with the smallest bladder gets a super-sized drink.
29. Pulling up to a crowded rest stop like:
30. Are we there yet?
31. Like seriously are we there yet?
32. When you've been staring at nothing for so long you start to have an existential crisis.
33. And then Google Maps tells you to take the sketchiest dirt road.
34. But eventually you reach a populated area after driving for hours in the country.
35. And then you arrive at the house you Airbnb'd and it's even sicker than the pictures.
Now go out and make your own moments #takemethere
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!