Watch the video here:
Building Bricks Playset
Hot glue sticks
Hot glue gun
1. Hot glue building bricks board onto the inside of the tin lid.
2. Place building bricks inside.
Drawing Activity Case
Place crayons inside tin.
Stick sticky notes onto the inside of the tin lid.
1. Cut two fish shapes out of felt.
2. Apply hot glue and stick paper clip. Stick other fish cut out on top.
3. Cut popsicle stick to size of tin.
4. Tie string on the end and hot glue it down.
5. Tie and hot glue magnet on the other end of the string.
1.Cut out paper to the size of the tin.
2. Draw out tic-tac-toe board.
3. Add two sets of five buttons of the same color.