1. It all started so well, with the Greens keen to promote their policies for Europe
2. Tackling climate change - look at me!
3. Opposing austerity - look at me!!
4. Public services for the public - look at me!!!
5. But 'major' parties kept getting all the media attention
6. That didn't stop the Green Party
The Green Party have done really well of late and I am glad of that. And they've done it with scant media coverage, which is cool.— Josie Long (@JosieLong) May 26, 2014
7. As the country took to the polls, the Greens made every effort to make themselves heard
Half an hour to go. Get your green skates on and get down to the Polling Station by 10pm. Not too late to #VoteGreen2014— The Green Party (@TheGreenParty) May 22, 2014
8. Results were in and the Greens had 1.2 million votes - celebration time!
Thank you to all who voted Green. Amazing results- more MEPs and share of vote. Clear 4th ahead of #LibDems Thank you! onwards to GE2015!— The Green Party (@TheGreenParty) May 26, 2014