1. You can get to class in, like, five minutes.
2. Which means you can hit the snooze button four or five times without worrying about being late for class.
3. Your gen ed classes are small, making it easy to make friends with people in other majors.
4. And the class size for your major's courses are even smaller.
5. Which means it's entirely possible that you'll make friends for life with the people sitting right beside you.
6. A small campus means you can be yourself, and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone other than you.
7. And it also means you can never go anywhere without running into a friend.
8. While courses for your major may be tough, you can always count on GPA-boosting classes like archery and ballroom dancing to help you out.
9. You get way more one-on-one time with your professors than your friends at big universities do.
10. And it's entirely possible you're actually friends with the faculty.
11. Seriously, your profs might even give you their number in case you have questions after hours.
12. If you need a favor, you can ask literally anyone on campus.
13. Away from campus, no one has heard of your school, so they’re always intrigued to hear about it.
14. It’s super easy to get involved.
15. You know the higher-ups.
16. Greek life is probably way different than at big universities.
17. And finally, after four blissful years, graduation isn’t super long because your class size is so small.
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed Community account and create your own BuzzFeed posts? Get started here!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!