1. Bookworm Cocoon-ish Chair
About the only thing the bookshelf-chair-light hybrid Boekenwurm from Atelier 010’s missing is a working toilet. Because even though nature calls, so does Elizabeth Bennet, am I right?!
2. Exclusive Coffee Table Book Club
The Internet is filled with guides about how to style your coffee table. But what if you cut out the styling part and had a custom table built for your most special tomes? Architect and designer Lisa Finster designed this streamlined beauty for when you want to get down to book-reading business without the clutter or riff-raff backup novels.
3. Ridiculoulsy Well-Lit and Stylish Book Cave
This book-storage beauty from BK Library Interiors has it all, including recessed lighting, book storage, and a seating area that would maybe work for naps if you can sleep in weird positions. Plus, it can double as a room divider, or a way to make your guests feel uncomfortable.
4. Kind-of-a-Normal-Chair Bookcase
Maybe you’re into keeping your book entourage within reach at all times as you read that flavor of the week. If so, this comfy-looking, grand piano-shaped-ish piece is for you. As for that previously mentioned toilet, from this product’s caption the folks at Tembolat Gugkaev sound like they’re on it!
5. Sunflower Bookcase Chair
Sometimes you just want to feel like you’re flowering from all this new knowledge and burst forth from your book best friends. No? Well, the Sunflower Chaird designed by He Mu and Zhang Qian will at least make it easy to switch books without leaving your perch.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Four people died in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️