1. Dumpster Dive Dining
With a day of DIY, you can assemble this table from beautiful salvaged beams and old pipes. Bonus points for salvaging old things. Bonus-bonus points for lugging said old things (which are OMEGA heavy) to your workshop from a curb somewhere. Get the Step-by-Step instructions here
2. Kiss the Chef’s Table
If you’re living your life correctly, you’re grilling 24/7/365. While we feature quite a few glamorous outdoor kitchens at thisoldhouse.com, we understand that most “outdoor kitchens” consist of a grill and a plywood scrap atop an empty trash bin (aka “table” for resting tub of BBQ sauce). Anyway, you can class it up by rolling this out to the right side of your grill. Here are the Step-by-Step instructions
3. Crate & Table
We saw your comments. A lot of you are passionately against crating dogs. But, look. This is still a pretty design that you can stash random STUFF inside of, if not beloved Fifi or Fido. So, build it anyway. It could be a lifesaver when you get those obnoxious “We-Were-In-the-Neighborhood-and-Wanted-to-Drop-In” calls. Throw it all in there and you won’t be exposed for the slob that you are :-D Here’s how to build it
6. Don’t Believe the Hype-rtufa
This project not only makes you more builderly (not a word according to Merriam-Webster, but we think it should be) and awesome…it makes you smarter, too. Because what is hypertufa, anyway? Really. When you’re done reading this Step-by-Step you will know
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨