1. 1. Eerie Chicken Wire Ghost
Make kids work for their fun size candybars. Position this ghost sculpted out of chicken wire in your yard somewhere along the candy trail. Even better if you can position it in front of a run-down looking outbuilding. Just tell them it’s the ghost of your ex-husband, or something like that.
Check out 15 Easy Halloween Decorating How-Tos
2. 2. Bleeding Pumpkins
Kids these days! Regular old Jack-o’-lanterns that used to send toddlers into shrieking fits are just regarded as cute. This creepy pumpkin DIY just oozes creativity. All you need is some puffy paint and an answer at the ready for, “Mommy, why are the pumpkins bleeding?”
Get lots more (less terrifying) pumpkin carving alternatives.
3. 3. Creepy Ghost Lady Mirror
Dare your kids to gaze upon themselves and enjoy seeing them scream in terror (with a video camera glued to your hand) after they see a picture of a creepy lady staring back instead. If you want to do even more damage, hang this Halloween decoration up in place of a normal mirror in your home so you’ll catch them unawares.
Get to work on this Eerie Halloween Mirror now to get the maximum scare time.
4. 4. Murderous Window Silhouette
Trick-or-treaters might second guess the worth of a piece of candy when you position this silhouette in a window close to the candy bowl. Especially if you’re absent and left a “TAKE ONLY 1 PIECE” sign. Can you even begin to imagine how much feet dragging would happen if the kids thought this guy was waiting inside for a Halloween party?
Make your own chainsaw-wielding window silhouette, plus two others.
5. 5. Zombie Hand Planters
Lending a hand in the garden has never been quite this grotesque. Position these fake zombie hands potted in container plants on your front porch. Adding vintage garden tools lets kids’ imaginations run wild about the damage they could cause.
Make plants and zombies happily coexist when you Make Halloween Zombie Planters.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.