10. UB40 – Red Red Wine (originally by Neil Diamond)
9. The Who – Summertime Blues (originally by Eddie Cochran)
8. Cream – Crossroads (originally by Robert Johnson)
7. Johnny Cash – Hurt (originally by Nine Inch Nails)
6. David Bowie – China Girl (originally by Iggy Pop)
5. Guns ‘n Roses – Knockin’ on Heaven’s door (originally by Bob Dylan)
4. Joe Cocker – With a Little Help from My Friends (originally by The Beatles)
3. Aretha Franklin – Respect (originally by Otis Redding)
2. The Beatles – Twist and Shout (originally by The Top Notes)
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The judge who sentenced former Stanford swimmer Brock Turner for sexual assault will no longer hear criminal cases.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.