1. Pressure to March to the Beat of the Military's Drum.
2. Invisible Agencies Watch Over Your Shoulder.
3. Regulation – “Bring Out the Number 10 Shoe.”
4. Catering to Religious Extremists.
5. Lockdown on Cultural Space.
6. Internet Censorship — Sweeping up the Filth.
7. Impunity — Cases that Go Cold.
8. Letters to the Edit(or)…
Sabir Nazar is a Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellow at the International Forum for Democratic Studies in Washington, DC. To learn more about how he is trying to reclaim cultural space in Pakistan through the power of images, watch Sabir Nazar's presentation at the National Endowment for Democracy, co-sponsored by the Center for International Media Assistance.