1. Bells - The Reader
You may have seen this new South African advert for Bells. The advert manages to do something that many adverts fail at; it tells a great story!
2. Johnnie Walker - The Man Who Walked Around the World
In this extraordinarily clever one take advert, Scottish actor Robert Carlyle takes us on the journey behind one of the worlds most famous Whisky brands, Johnnie Walker.
3. Jameson - Hurricane
This wonderfully positive advert from Jameson truly captures the spirit of the Irish!
4. William Lawson’s - Haka
In this William Lawson’s advert the Scottish rugby team show no fear against The All Blacks fearsome Haka.
5. Suntory Crest- Sean Connery
Aaaah Yesshhh Shuntory Cresht!
6. Johnnie Walker - Be Water Ft. Bruce Lee
Words of wisdom from a freaky looking CGI’d Bruce Lee.
7. Canadian Club - First Whiskey
In this hilariously odd advert by Canadian Club we learn about one mans first experiences with Whiskey……we also learn the phrase “Weed Whacker”…….WIN
8. Jack Daniels - No. 7
No one knows why its called No.7, but what we do know is that after watching this advert we were all craving glass of Jack on the Rocks!
9. Tullamore Dew - Goodbye
Whats worse than death…..marriage of course!…….we’ll raise a dram to that!
10. The Famous Grouse - A Drop
Gilbert the grouse and mascot of The Famous Grouse is a a world wide superstar! Here’s one of the very first adverts to star the charismatic wee fella!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina is on the cusp of being repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal bill still allows discrimination.
- Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner was spotted meeting with top senators on criminal justice reform.