1. Ewoks from Star Wars
2. Jake from Adventure Time
3. Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes
It is debatable whether this is sci-fi, but whateves.
4. Ein from Cowboy Bebop
5. Chewbacca, also from Star Wars
6. Max from Sam and Max
7. Gizmo from Gremlins
8. Luna from Sailor Moon
9. Snarf from Thundercats
10. Tribbles from Star Trek
Cute and, if she isn’t familiar with them, confusing!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at