1. Patricia Arquette & Nicolas Cage
The couple married on April 8, 1995. She was 27, he was 31.
They were married a little over 6 years before divorcing in May 2001.
3. Brooke Shields & Andre Agassi
The couple married on April 17, 1997. She was 31, he was 26.
They were married a little less than 2 years before divorcing in April 1999. Later, although already divorced, Andre worked with Brooke to obtain an annulment so she could marry Chris Henchy in the Catholic Church.
5. Uma Thurman & Gary Oldman
The couple married on October 1, 1990. She was 20, he was 32.
They were married a little over 1½ years before divorcing in April 1992.
7. Geena Davis & Jeff Goldblum
The couple married on November 1, 1987. She was 31, he was 35.
They were married a little less than 3 years before divorcing in October 1990.
9. Helen Hunt & Hank Azaria
The couple married on July 17, 1999. She was 36, he was 35.
They were married a little less than 1½ years before divorcing in December 2000.
11. Jennifer Esposito & Bradley Cooper
The couple married on December 21, 2006. She was 33, he was 31.
They were married a little over 10 months before divorcing in November 2007.
13. Isabella Rossellini & Martin Scorsese
The couple married on September 29, 1979. She was 27, he was 36.
They were married a little less than 3 years before divorcing in November 1982.
15. Paula Abdul & Emilio Estevez
The couple married on April 29, 1992. They were both 29.
They were married a little over 2 years before divorcing in May 1994.
17. Lauren Holly & Jim Carrey
The couple married on September 23, 1996. She was 32, he was 34.
They were married a little over 10 months before divorcing in July 1997.
19. Penny Marshall & Rob Reiner
The couple married April 10, 1971. She was 27, he was 24.
They were married around 8 years before divorcing in 1979.
21. Carrie Fisher & Paul Simon
The couple married August 16, 1983. She was 26, he was 41.
They were married around 11 months before divorcing in July 1984. Carrie and Paul continued to date for 8 more years after their divorce before breaking up for good in 1991.
23. Barbra Streisand & Elliott Gould
The couple married March 21, 1963. She was 20, he was 24.
They were married a little over 8 years and had one son, Jason Gould, born December 29,1966, before they divorced in July 1971.
25. Elle Macpherson & Gilles Bensimon
The couple married in May 1986. She was 22, he was 42.
They were married around 3 years before divorcing in 1989.
27. Aaliya & R. Kelly
The couple married August 30, 1994. She was 15, he was 27. (Yes, she was really 15!)
Due to her being a minor, their marriage lasted only a little over 5 months before it was annulled February 7, 1995.
29. Heather Locklear & Tommy Lee
The couple married May 10, 1986. She was 24, he was 23.
They were married a little over 7 years before divorcing in August 1993.
31. Mia Farrow & Frank Sinatra
The couple married July 19, 1966. You may have already known about this marriage, but did you know Mia was only 21 when they married while Frank was 50? (That’s a 29 year age difference!)
They were married a little over 2 years before divorcing in August 1968.
33. Renate Blauel & Elton John
The couple married February 14, 1984. She was 30, he was 36. (Yes, she.)
A few years after announcing he was bisexual, Elton married Renate, admitting that his bisexuality was a “compromise.” They were married for almost 5 years before he came to terms with the fact that he was actually homosexual, and they divorced in November 1988.
- A judge has declared a mistrial in the case of a South Carolina officer who fatally shot Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, in 2015.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are nowhere close to finding a cause.