1. If white people think it’s okay to assume that all Asian Americans are immigrants, can she just assume that about white people too?
2. Can white people really relate to being homogenized under one racial category?
3. Not always, but once in a while, you meet a cool white guy like this
4. She never stops coming across thirsty, desperate men on Tinder
5. especially the ones who are curious about her ethnicity
6. or the ones with a sick Asian fetish
7. like literally no shame Asian fetish
8. or the ones who are curious about what it’s like to be w/ an Asian woman
(this was someone she met from Tinder that she exchanged #s with)
9. or the ones who’re looking to fulfill their Asian sex partner quota
10. or the ones who think that choosing women based on racial stereotypes is cute
11. no, like, they REALLY think there is no problem w/ using racial stereotypes
12. or the ones who turn racist after they get rejected
13. or the ones who are just straight up racist
14. She came across a lot of sexist men on Tinder
15. There were men who tried too hard…
16. There were stupid men…
17. …weird men…
18. …creepy men…
19. …angry men…
20. …men seeking affirmations
21. and even high school men!
and this is what using Tinder from a social justice perspective looks like!
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃