1. Rhoda Is The Pretty One
She won a beauty contest, and if Toddler’s and Tiara’s taught us anything it’s that.. well, Honey Boo Boo is hilarious, but also that if you win, you’re the prettiest.
2. Rhoda Gets Married First
Sure, she had to run through the Bronx, take the train, cross through Central Park showing up late to her own wedding, ..and eventually got divorced, but you can’t deny that Rhoda got married before Mary.
3. Neither Rain, Sleet, Or Snow Can Stop Her From Being a Pal
You can always count on Rhoda to step in and help whenever you need her.
4. Rhoda’s Show Did Better Than Mary’s
Surprise! Rhoda’s show not only beat the Mary Tyler Moore show in the ratings, it also beat out Monday Night Football, breaking the record for highest rated series pilot.
5. She’s Crafty
Look at how fly this lady’s apartment is! She went to art school and designed storefront windows and costumes, that’s some serious artsy skill.
6. She’s Got The Greatest Friends
Her group of pals in Minnesota are sweet enough to warm anyone’s heart. On September 4th Valerie Harpie reunites with Rhoda’s BFF and the rest of the Mary Tyler Moore gang on TV Land’s Hot In Cleveland.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- France's highest court has reversed the burkini ban imposed on a town near Nice, a human rights group lawyer said.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.