2. Cox’s own media coverage has skyrocketed with happenings such as:
11. 3. She would bring some much needed diversity to Vogue’s covers.
Vogue has often come under fire for the lack of diversity amongst its coverstars.
12. While Vogue has chosen influential women of color for the cover such as Michelle, Oprah, Beyonce and Rihanna…
a prominent LGBT figure has yet to grace the cover.
14. 4. Vogue loves exclusivity with its coverstars.
Vogue loves introducing a new cover star to the masses. With Cox starting to appear on more publications it would be a great get for Vogue to be the first major fashion monthly she covers .
15. 5. The legion of “Orange is the New Black” fans would flock to the news stands for the issue.
“Netflix doesn’t release numbers, so there’s no way for an outsider to officially gauge how its original series have done so far, but in “Orange is the New Black” the streaming service indisputably has its first homegrown cultural phenomenon. The prison comedic drama hasn’t just managed to attract glowing critical acclaim, it’s become the type of series that launches both internet memes and serious discussions about prison reform.”-IndieWire
16. Cox posing with a fan.
Full disclosure that’s me.
24. Stealing the spotlight just comes naturally to Laverne
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨