1. She has become a media sensation.
Cox's own media coverage has skyrocketed with happenings such as:
TIME readers voted for Cox over Justin Bieber in the TIME 100 reader poll.
Sitting front row at New York Fashion Week
Sweeping major LGBT acting/advocate awards.
Promoting the second season of the Netflix smash "Orange is the New Black"
Announcing her own docu-series with MTV and LOGO called Trans Teen.
2. She travels the country speaking about everything from Hollywood,social/political justice, to fashion.
3. She would bring some much needed diversity to Vogue's covers.
While Vogue has chosen influential women of color for the cover such as Michelle, Oprah, Beyonce and Rihanna...
4. Vogue loves exclusivity with its coverstars.
5. The legion of "Orange is the New Black" fans would flock to the news stands for the issue.
Cox posing with a fan.
6 She serves FACE for the Gods.
7. She was made to be in front of a camera.
Stealing the spotlight just comes naturally to Laverne
"Oh the dress code was black? OOPS!"
"Girl this hair a mess"
"Just my everyday uniform"
8. She wears the shit out of clothes
"This old thing?"
"I know...my body is SNATCHED"
"This is how I do casual"
Do the right thing Vogue and give the woman a cover!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!