1. I Wanna Mambo With Santa…
Leah Felder’s California Christmas album rules. Seriously, we don’t think there’s anyone else who can better evoke the idea of Santa in Swim Trunks, palm trees in christmas lights, and a glass of egg nog on the beach. And we love it. “Mambo Santa Mambo” is FAR from overdone, and we take our hats off to Leah for including it on her album. (available at iTunes!)
2. All I Want For Christmas Is This Girl’s Talent
Whoa. Mary Desmond is only 14 years old and sound like she’s got years under her belt. Step aside, Jackie Evancho. Well, maybe not step aside. A duet perhaps? This chick’s got the chops, and we love her completely respectable mashup of “O Holy Night” and “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.”
3. Next Year, We’re Spending Christmas In The Phillipines
I think Santa might relocate his workshop after watching this video.
4. Cee-lo Can Be My Santa Any Day
We actually would like to see Christina Aguilera’s father pacing the floor, worried about her date night with Cee-lo.
5. We’re Suckers for Elvis Impersonators
Is it Christmas if Elvis isn’t there? We don’t think so…and Jimmy here does a GREAT impression of the King! Here Comes Santa Claus, indeed.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- U.S. President Barack Obama said that world leaders at the G7 summit are "rattled" by the rise of Donald Trump — and rightly so.
- Good news, Canadians: If you buy medical marijuana legally, you can now get same-day delivery right to your door in Toronto and Calgary 🍁
- And these Syrians have returned home after surviving the siege that destroyed Homs, the third-largest city in the country.