1. Mary Desmond and Friends KILL on We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
3 preteens from SoCal absolutely nail “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” with a professional looking video and great voices. Only 2000 views so far, but should be much higher.
2. Taking “Red” A Little Too Literally
Only 8,000 views, but Kaylie Shorr gets extra points for the red living room, the red nails, and the red lips.
3. Hayden McNabb Has a Future As a Ventriliquist, But Sings “Safe And Sound” Really Nicely
Never seen someone sing so nicely while barely moving his mouth? We haven’t either. But he made our top 5 Taylor vids you haven’t watched yet. Only 872 views? C’mon!
4. Amrita Sings “Ronan”
Too sad a song to make a snarky headline, but this girl does a good job with her cover.
5. Ghost Fergies Sing “Begin Again”
Ok, so this has a FEW more views and you MIGHT have seen it, but it’s still hidden enough we included it in this list. We like the disappearing band members and the whispery quality of the cover. It’s like Taylor Swift meets The Enterprise.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- British Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn says he will not resign despite facing a wave of shadow cabinet resignations.
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- President Barack Obama declared a major disaster in West Virginia after at least 23 people were killed in flash floods.