1. Pretty in Pink - Try a Little Tenderness
Before Jon Cryer struck out with the ladies on Two and a Half Men, he struck out with Molly Ringwald in Pretty in Pink. It’s okay Duckie, we still love you!
2. Top Gun - Sitting on the Dock of the Bay
Otis croons in the background as Maverick slowly wins over Charlie with a touching story about his folks. Then he gets up and takes a shower. Classic Tom, ice cold.
3. Dirty Dancing - Love Man
Johnny taught Baby how to dirty dance to Love Man. Hell, Johnny taught us all how to dirty dance to Love Man.
4. Grumpy Old Men - Love Man
Although not as provocative as the previous video, this clip just goes to show that you’re never too old to get down to Love Man while cooking eggs. Rock on Jack Lemmon!
5. Blues Brothers - Can’t Turn You Loose
One of the most ridiculous police chases in movie history features Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi cruising through the mall to an Otis Redding instrumental. This clip has got everything. Except a Miss Piggy.
6. Road House - These Arms of Mine (NSFW)
Patrick Swayze shows us why he was one of the sexiest leading men of all time.
7. Duets - Try A Little Tenderness
Paul Giamatti and Andre Braugher do Try A Little Tenderness justice on duets night. No, seriously, Paul Giamatti.
8. Pirate Radio (The Boat That Rocked) - These Arms of Mine
Midnight Mark always spins the perfect record for the moment. While Carl can only manage to say “hi”, Redding’s lyrics speak volumes.
9. Mr Nobody - For Your Precious Love
A leap of faith is all it takes. For Your Precious Love really brings this scene together. It even takes some of the sting off of that nasty belly flop.
10. Heaven Help Us - I’ve Been Loving You Too Long
Just another story of young love in the Big Apple. Basically what we’ve learned is that if you find yourself out and about with that special someone, find the nearest jukebox and play an Otis Redding song.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."