6. Or maybe some Waffle Crisp.
8. Now It’s time for The Busy World of Richard Scary!
10. Or maybe you decide to watch some History’s Mysteries on the History Channel.
Personally, this is what I usually opted for. I loved watching the History Channel (this is the 90s history channel we’re talking about, so no reality TV yet) so much that sometimes I’d fake sick so I could stay home and watch it.
25. But at least you enjoyed it.
So, please, next time you get a day off from work, try to enjoy it as much as you enjoyed days off from school in the 90’s.
- France's highest court has reversed the burkini ban imposed on a town near Nice, a human rights group lawyer said.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.