6. Or maybe some Waffle Crisp.
8. Now It’s time for The Busy World of Richard Scary!
10. Or maybe you decide to watch some History’s Mysteries on the History Channel.
Personally, this is what I usually opted for. I loved watching the History Channel (this is the 90s history channel we’re talking about, so no reality TV yet) so much that sometimes I’d fake sick so I could stay home and watch it.
25. But at least you enjoyed it.
So, please, next time you get a day off from work, try to enjoy it as much as you enjoyed days off from school in the 90’s.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as an unlikely go-between in an effort to help global elites understand Trump.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚