1. The website for “Wild Wild West” is still alive and kicking…well, alive anyway. Do we dare push the button? Let’s do it!
2. Pushing the button takes us to a tepid welcome message about how the site has been constructed with the “latest in steam technology” as well as a link to legal information prominently featured in the center.
And just look, there are little cut outs of Will Smith and the costar™ on the bottom!
3. When you click “to site” it brings you to a new HTML doc that’s so horizontal it hurts.
Yeah, the “large arrows” don’t work.
4. No, seriously, this thing is long. Here’s it stretched out horizontally, spanning both my monitors. Look at the bottom bar, that’s not even half of the page!
5. Here are a couple more sections of the site. Let’s see if the “inter-active” costume game still works!
6. It didn’t work at first because I didn’t have Adobe Shockwave Player. Remember that? I installed it.
7. But then it still didn’t work :(
- Palantir, one of the most secretive companies in Silicon Valley, is grappling with a wave of staff departures and the loss of key clients.
- U.S. foreign policy figures are raising concerns about a close Trump aide's ties to allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- And Labour's Sadiq Khan is London's newly elected mayor. He's the first Muslim to lead a major European capital city.