13. When you are 8: You hang out and play sega channel while your parents go get your prescription.
17. When you are 8: You spend the night doing the schoolwork that you missed during the day as well as the homework that’s due tomorrow.
At least that’s what you did if you had *those* kinds of parents—the ones that would go to the school and pick up the busywork dittos your class did during the day and the homework that was assigned that day as well.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️