13. When you are 8: You hang out and play sega channel while your parents go get your prescription.
17. When you are 8: You spend the night doing the schoolwork that you missed during the day as well as the homework that’s due tomorrow.
At least that’s what you did if you had *those* kinds of parents—the ones that would go to the school and pick up the busywork dittos your class did during the day and the homework that was assigned that day as well.
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly disclose payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- One year after Beyoncé released 'Lemonade,' she's set up a scholarship for women in college called the Formation Scholars 🍋