13. When you are 8: You hang out and play sega channel while your parents go get your prescription.
17. When you are 8: You spend the night doing the schoolwork that you missed during the day as well as the homework that’s due tomorrow.
At least that’s what you did if you had *those* kinds of parents—the ones that would go to the school and pick up the busywork dittos your class did during the day and the homework that was assigned that day as well.
- Former prime minister Tony Blair says there are elements of the Brexit debate "happening the world over."
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- U.S Department of Defense is expected to end its ban on transgender military service in July.