13. When you are 8: You hang out and play sega channel while your parents go get your prescription.
17. When you are 8: You spend the night doing the schoolwork that you missed during the day as well as the homework that’s due tomorrow.
At least that’s what you did if you had *those* kinds of parents—the ones that would go to the school and pick up the busywork dittos your class did during the day and the homework that was assigned that day as well.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎