1. I’m fortunate that when I google my name, “Matt Saccaro,” the first thing that comes up is an actual picture of me.
It’s a picture that my college took when I was featured in the school’s transfer newsletter. But the one that shows up on google images is smaller, avatar version that I used back when I used to work for Bleacher Report.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.