1. I’m fortunate that when I google my name, “Matt Saccaro,” the first thing that comes up is an actual picture of me.
It’s a picture that my college took when I was featured in the school’s transfer newsletter. But the one that shows up on google images is smaller, avatar version that I used back when I used to work for Bleacher Report.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump used a visit to CIA headquarters to attack his critics.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.