2. Take the 11th and 12th words of the article and type it into google…
4. My random entry was for the Optometrists Association (of) Australia. The 11th word of the article was “for” and the 12th “Australian.” Here’s the Google poem:
Admittedly, this poem isn’t that impressive. But maybe you guys will wind up with better ones. Post them in the comments so we can see!
5. Add yours in the comments!
- U.S. President Barack Obama is in Hiroshima — he's the first sitting president to visit the city where the atomic bomb was dropped 71 years ago.
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- It's a tie! Jairam Hathwar and Nihar Janga are co-champions of the 2016 National Spelling Bee 🏆