2. Take the 11th and 12th words of the article and type it into google…
4. My random entry was for the Optometrists Association (of) Australia. The 11th word of the article was “for” and the 12th “Australian.” Here’s the Google poem:
Admittedly, this poem isn’t that impressive. But maybe you guys will wind up with better ones. Post them in the comments so we can see!
5. Add yours in the comments!
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀