1. Hulk Hogan.
2. Danny Tamberelli.
3. Lauri Beth Denberg.
4. Kevin Federline.
5. Kevin Conroy (the guy who voiced Batman in the 90's cartoon show).
6. Amanda Bynes (just think of what could happen on a Dancing with the Stars season with her on it).
7. Lindsay Lohan. Judging from a recent tweet, she's desperate for attention and may not see Dancing with the Stars as a step down.
8. Neil deGrasse-Tyson. He used to dance competitively so he might even win!
9. Kimbo Slice.
10. Bobby Budnick from Salute Your Shorts. Yes I know his real name is Danny Cooksey but he'll always be Budnick in our hearts.
11. Adam West. Yes, he's in his 80's now but even if he's just on for one episode it'd be awesome.
12. Carl Winslow.
13. Kevin Sorbo.
14. But if they can't get Hercules, why not get Iolaus (Michael Hurst)?
15. Gina Torres.
16. Rider Strong/Shawn Hunter from Boy Meets World.
17. Mark Sanchez. He's gonna be out of a job soon enough so he might as well get used to a life of gimmicky celebrity appearances.
18. The Ultimate Warrior.
19. The Dell Dude, Ben Curtis.
20. Kirk Fogg.
21. Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
22. Daniel Stern.
23. Bill Pullman.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!