1. Let's get this one out of the way: It spawned one of the most iconic and legendary video games ever.
2. James Bond jumps down a friggin' dam.
3. After that stunt he does some cool laser shit.
4. Then he takes out a Russian dude while he's on the crapper. That's totally badass.
5. The 1990s computer interfaces and operating systems.
6. The Antennae Cradle is actually a real place.
7. Xenia Zaragevna Onatopp.
Oh yes, Xenia.
8. The sick twist halfway through the movie: Janus is actually Bond's old partner, Alec Trevelyan!
9. Another reason Goldeneye is amazing: Trevelyan is a suave, kick-ass villain.
And ladies man...
And there's this great GIF of him.
10. The one-liners.
11. This one has a shirtless Pierce Brosnan.
13. Nice one!
14. Judi Dench brings her A-game in Goldeneye.
15. Bond uses a towel to incapacitate someone.
16. This screen-cap.
17. Boris Grishenko
18. Boris Grishenko's demise.
19. The movie's name has a historical basis: Operation Goldeneye was a plan to keep tabs on Fransico Franco's fascist Spain during the Second World War.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!