5. The annoying rabbit in Super Mario 64 is named MIPS.
It’s an acronym for microprocessor without interlocked pipeline stages.
9. In Goldeneye, the mysterious island you can see at the very edge of The Dam can be reached with a Gameshark and was originally part of the level, not just a secret.
Bond originally had to use a boat throughout the level.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."