5. The annoying rabbit in Super Mario 64 is named MIPS.
It’s an acronym for microprocessor without interlocked pipeline stages.
9. In Goldeneye, the mysterious island you can see at the very edge of The Dam can be reached with a Gameshark and was originally part of the level, not just a secret.
Bond originally had to use a boat throughout the level.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.