1. House Stark’s new motto would be…
Sad but mostly true.
2. And these words seem more appropriate for the Lannisters:
3. House Mormont, too, needs words more fitting of what happens in the plot. “Here We Stand” should be something more like…
4. The same goes for House Greyjoy.
5. You’ll appreciate this one if you’ve read the books.
6. The Frey’s need words that convey their duplicitous nature.
7. Book readers might enjoy this one a little more.
8. What about the Boltons?
9. Stannis Baratheon’s behavior warrants changing the Baratheon word’s from “Righteous in Wrath” to…
10. And what of Joffrey’s house, House Baratheon of King’s Landing?
11. Don’t forget House Martell!
12. Remember House Arryn too!
13. Let’s add Sandor “The Hound” Clegane’s house into the mix.
14. The Tully’s haven’t done so well.
15. But the Tyrells are “Growing Stronger”…well maybe not stronger per se.
16. And, of course, House Targaryen.
17. Bonus: BuzzFeed’s official motto is “Worth Sharing” but what should it really be?
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋