1. House Stark’s new motto would be…
Sad but mostly true.
2. And these words seem more appropriate for the Lannisters:
3. House Mormont, too, needs words more fitting of what happens in the plot. “Here We Stand” should be something more like…
4. The same goes for House Greyjoy.
5. You’ll appreciate this one if you’ve read the books.
6. The Frey’s need words that convey their duplicitous nature.
7. Book readers might enjoy this one a little more.
8. What about the Boltons?
9. Stannis Baratheon’s behavior warrants changing the Baratheon word’s from “Righteous in Wrath” to…
10. And what of Joffrey’s house, House Baratheon of King’s Landing?
11. Don’t forget House Martell!
12. Remember House Arryn too!
13. Let’s add Sandor “The Hound” Clegane’s house into the mix.
14. The Tully’s haven’t done so well.
15. But the Tyrells are “Growing Stronger”…well maybe not stronger per se.
16. And, of course, House Targaryen.
17. Bonus: BuzzFeed’s official motto is “Worth Sharing” but what should it really be?
- Jury deadlocked in trial of Michael Slager, former South Carolina police officer charged with murder in fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- Donald Trump and his supporters have filed lawsuits to stop Jill Stein's vote recount in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿