This is BuzzFeed Community Editor Cates Holderness. Today is her birthday. Here are 14 reasons why you should wish her a happy birthday, either in the comments or on Twitter or even in person if you happen to see her!
1. She taught us a kick-ass recipe for lentil stew.
2. She rescued an adorable little bird and took care of him.
3. She posts the best stuff on her Tumblr, named "Adulthood Is Okay, I Guess"
4. She had an unbridled passion for Tornado Week.
5. She's made over 900 posts on BuzzFeed. Seriously that's amazing.
6. She'll often put witty tags on posts.
7. She writes haikus, and even got the BuzzFeed community to start writing them once.
8. She modestly said that she's "pretty decent" at interacting with people on the internet — but she's actually great at it.
9. She made a list highlighting a year's worth of great BuzzFeed posts not once but twice!
10. The Derpy Hooves avatar.
11. She found some of the best nature porn ever.
12. And some wondrously crass desktop wallpapers.
13. Her desk is cool.
14. But, most importantly...
So let's all give her a "Thanks" and a "Happy Birthday!"
Oh, and here are some potato GIFs.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!