2. Frances “Baby”Houseman and Johnny Castle from Dirty Dancing
A. They both come from different social strata. B. Age difference. C. It’s difficult to maintain a long distance relationship now with the Internet, imagine how hard it was in the 1960’s, especially when you consider that “Baby” wanted to join the peace corps.
This relationship was just a summer fling. No way that it survived past the credits.
5. Zack Morris and Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell/Saved by the Bell: Wedding in Las Vegas
The legendary couple is from the television show Saved by the Bell but they don’t get married until the TV movie, Saved by the Bell: Wedding in Las Vegas.
Why won’t Kelly and Zack—two people that are supposedly meant to be—stay together? Because there’s no way in hell that Zack suddenly stops being a womanizer just because he has a wedding ring on. Zack will flirt with stewardesses and waitresses and pretty much any woman he sees until he ultimately gets himself into trouble one day, destroying the relationship.
6. Kenny Fisher and Denise Fleming from Can’t Hardly Wait
Physical attraction and lust pull these two diametrically opposed people together in Can’t Hardly Wait. The credits say that they break up after the movie, but then get back together shortly after that when they hook up in the bathroom.
However, a relationship such as theirs almost definitely faltered. The two have nothing in common on a personal level and even harbor dislike for one another. Once their lust burns out, there’s nothing to keep them together.
8. Howard and Liz Langston from Jingle All the Way
Howard Langston was a negligent father and husband. Dressing up like a superhero one time isn’t going to change anything down the road. This couple was headed for divorce before the movie, and almost definitely went through with it afterwards.
- More than two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱