19. Pam DOES pay Jim back for all of his romantic gestures by successfully selling their house in Scranton so that Jim can follow his dreams and continue working at Athleap (formerly Athlead) in Austin, Texas:
THAT’S RIGHT. Take that Pam haters at the documentary panel!
22. Creed (who lives in the office) sings and plays guitar, the employees reminisce, and they do their final talking-head interviews EVER:
Pam takes down her watercolor of the building. WONDERFUL. She says the final quote of the show. PERFECT.
“I think an ordinary paper company like Dunder-Mifflin was a great subject for a documentary. There’s a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn’t that kind of the point?”
- Indiana votes in the U.S. presidential race on Tuesday, and it could Ted Cruz's last big chance to knock Trump off his winning streak 🇺🇸
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲
- Ahoy, Havana: A U.S. cruise ship docked in Cuba on Monday for the first time in nearly 40 years 🚢