19. Pam DOES pay Jim back for all of his romantic gestures by successfully selling their house in Scranton so that Jim can follow his dreams and continue working at Athleap (formerly Athlead) in Austin, Texas:
THAT’S RIGHT. Take that Pam haters at the documentary panel!
22. Creed (who lives in the office) sings and plays guitar, the employees reminisce, and they do their final talking-head interviews EVER:
Pam takes down her watercolor of the building. WONDERFUL. She says the final quote of the show. PERFECT.
“I think an ordinary paper company like Dunder-Mifflin was a great subject for a documentary. There’s a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn’t that kind of the point?”
- A Pennsylvania judge has ordered Bill Cosby to face trial for a felony sex-assault case from 2004.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.
- The NFL released new Super Bowl locations. The next 5 are in Houston, Minnesota, Atlanta, South Florida, and L.A. 🏈