19. Pam DOES pay Jim back for all of his romantic gestures by successfully selling their house in Scranton so that Jim can follow his dreams and continue working at Athleap (formerly Athlead) in Austin, Texas:
THAT’S RIGHT. Take that Pam haters at the documentary panel!
22. Creed (who lives in the office) sings and plays guitar, the employees reminisce, and they do their final talking-head interviews EVER:
Pam takes down her watercolor of the building. WONDERFUL. She says the final quote of the show. PERFECT.
“I think an ordinary paper company like Dunder-Mifflin was a great subject for a documentary. There’s a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn’t that kind of the point?”
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋