3. NYC FC might serve as a feeder team for 2011-12 English Premier League champions Manchester City.
According to City CEO Ferran Soriano, “the objective and the focus will be to try to find the right players for the New York team. The New York team is a team on its own.”
10. Finally, the kits for NYC FC could possibly look like this:
Made by former Man City kit manufacturers Umbro, the jerseys would have the navy blue and pinstripes of the Bronx Bombers, the sky blue of the Citizens, and OF COURSE they’ll be sponsored by the New York Stock Exchange and Saks Fifth Avenue. They’re so New York City.
Hopefully though, NYC FC’s future jerseys will be made by current City kit manufacturers Nike, but this awesome possible idea for their future jerseys is all that we have for now!
- #Brexit fallout: Markets around the world fell again Monday, and analysts expect the U.K. to enter a "mild recession" by early 2017.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that abortion provider restrictions in Texas are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸