1. The rules of Kitten Club….
#1: You do not talk about Kitten Club.
#2: You do not talk about Kitten Club.
#3: If someone says “meow” or purrs, taps out, the kitten is over.
#4: Only one vacuum cleaner at a time.
#5: One kitten at a time.
#6: No claws, no toys.
#7: Kittens will go on as long as they have to.
And #8: If this is your first night at Kitten Club…you HAVE to kitten.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞