1. Purchase A Kiddie Pool
What’s better than having a kiddie pool at a summer party? Very few things.
2. Go To An Outdoor Concert
We all know music is the best. So is this weather. Combine them with drinking and you’ve got yourself a perfect summer evening.
3. Play Edward 40 Hands
Oh you outgrew edward 40 hands after college? No one is too cool to down 80 ounces of malt liquor in one fell swoop…no one.
4. Attempt To Get With This Girl
Insert attractive male, if you’re not into this smoking hot goddess of a woman. Regardless, try to get out there and get some strange.
5. Get Sunburnt
I mean, sunburns turn into tans eventually! Right?
6. Shotgun A Beer Before 10AM
Shotgunning beers = Freedom. And doing this before 10AM on a beautiful summer morning, well that, my friend, is Absolute Freedom.
7. Do Brunch On A Saturday AND The Following Sunday
This can be done throughout the year, but at least try to get to one all-you-can drink brunch in the summer months. Because you can’t damage your liver as much when it’s beautiful outside. Seriously, it’s science.
8. Run Through A Fire Hydrant
You haven’t done this yet? It’s like running through a sprinkler except way more badass.
9. Call In Sick To Work
There is absolutely no reason you should be at work right now. It’s 80 degrees and sunny out. Use your rooftop or lawn and have a day party on Friday…or Monday, for that matter.
10. Go See A Stupid Blockbuster Movie
You have nothing better to do and all the other movies out require too much thinking. Give your brain a break, you already had to concentrate enough reading the movie times.
12. Hi-Five A Stranger
Why not? Everyone needs a good hi-five every now and then. Make someone smile.
13. Do A Cannonball
Don’t just sit by the pool, act like the fat kid in Sandlot and scream “Cannonballlll” as obnoxiously loud as you can and jump in the pool. Believe us, it’s therapeutic
14. GO TO THE BEACH ALREADY!
Wait, we’re already into July and you haven’t been to the beach yet once? Come onnnnnn.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- People in the country Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨