1. You still have no idea what a fraternity is.
2. You start counting down to the tent in November.
… Praying they bring the beer truck back.
3. Mega Margs at San Ann’s were the sole reason you didn’t graduate Cum Laude.
4. Even if you haven’t heard this, you love it.
CUA has always known how to have a good time.
8. You wanted to explore the Exorcism Room in Caldwell, or document it for future generations.
15. You know St. Patrick’s day is a Holy Day of Obligation.
Even though you don’t remember most of the day.
19. You could not wait for the day to “Don Your Hoods.”
Alma Mater, we behold Thee.
Sons and Daughters true.