1. You still have no idea what a fraternity is.
2. You start counting down to the tent in November.
3. Mega Margs at San Ann's were the sole reason you didn't graduate Cum Laude.
4. Even if you haven't heard this, you love it.
5. You remember getting your room blessed.
6. You know how to pronounce "Conaty" and "Unanue."
7. You have no problem lining up three hours early for a Luau shirt.
8. You wanted to explore the Exorcism Room in Caldwell, or document it for future generations.
9. "Glenmont Go Home" saved your life on more than one occasion.
10. You know where the largest undeveloped plot of land is in DC.
11. Loretta and Late Night Pryz made your Friday and Saturday nights perfect.
12. Directing people to the Shrine was a part time job.
13. Susan Sarandon and Flather.
14. You know what going to The Library actually meant.
15. You know St. Patrick's day is a Holy Day of Obligation.
16. Seeing priests in full religious garb was completely within the norm.
17. You remember the Pope visiting Catholic, either time.
18. The Rathskellar lives on in your heart, even if you never experienced it.
19. You could not wait for the day to "Don Your Hoods."
20. But you know the time passed too quickly, So here's to you CU, CU.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!