1. Death and Media
2. EcoFash: Sustainable Solutions
3. Improvisational Artists Lab
4. Data Visualization and Information Aesthetics
5. Beyond the Human Being
6. The Living Newspaper
7. Designing Sustainable Foodscapes
Feel like you have that farm gene but never had a chance to use it? This urban development class teaches students how to grow food in any city around the world.
8. Zine Culture
9. The Beatles Revolution
10. Design and the Future of Publishing
This class is structured to help designers who want to learn more about publishing and writers who know nothing about design. It's super useful and an amazing resource for both future graphic designers and journalists.
11. Robots As Media
12. Bad Girls in Early America
13. Food Fight! The Role of Food in Advocacy and Sociopolitical Communication
Foodies rejoice! This class is all about food in pop culture and as a vehicle for social and political change around the world.