8. “If you don’t like the female character option, just play a male.”
Again, some of us like the RP factor of games. I’m not saying that there shouldn’t be options for the bikini style armor or anything like that… I’m just saying that I should get to have more options than just the bikini armor.
11. “Do you need help?” “Do you want me to level all your characters for you?” “Here is half of my gold!” “Marry me!!”
This one seems like a weird thing to complain about but, it’s condescending. If I need help, I’ll ask for help. Please stop treating me differently because I’m a woman!
15. “I heard you’re an epic mount.” “Nice skirt you’re wearing, what’s the drop rate?” “If I was a NES cartridge, would you blow me?”
Gaming pick-up lines just make me want to vomit. There is nothing appealing or clever about them… most of the time it’ll just end with us laughing at you.
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May is triggering Brexit today. Britain is set to leave the European Union in 2019 👋 🇬🇧
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.