Instagram is the latest fad to hit the smartphone world. Unfortunately, as more people join the service, the quality of pictures has dropped drastically. Here are some things you better be ready to see a lot more of if you join Instagram:
1. Food, food and more food.
Screw the Food Network, just browsing through Instagram is enough to make you hungry.
2. A recent purchase.
Oh, that’s fantastic that you finally bought a new pair of shoes. I am so happy for you!
3. Pictures of coffee.
I see that you treated yourself to a little more milk in your coffee than normal.
4. Vacation pictures.
I get it – you are having fun. You don’t have to rub it in.
5. Self portraits.
Just when I thought people weren’t taking pictures of themselves anymore..
6. Anything in black/white or sepia.
Ooooh look at me, I’m artsy!
7. The weather.
What part of the weather do you find interesting enough to share with everyone else?
See ‘Pictures of coffee.’
9. Text message conversations.
Do you really think that whoever sent you that message intended on it being shared with the internet?
Well, this is ok.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.