He leaves earlier than I do in the morning to go to work. Every morning as I’m getting ready, he calls me to deliver his personal weather report. He advises me on what to wear and will even tell me if my car windows are frosted or if it’s slick out. This is all stuff I could figure out on my own, but it’s his own little way of showing that he cares.
Judgmental society at it again. Can you just let us live??? ?
When your cramps are on another level so you take medicine and then your body decides to throw up that medicine because the cramps are so bad… Vicious cycle.
Response to 16 Things Dudes Need To Stop Wearing In 2016:
Well hell, what kind of shoes are men “allowed” to wear then?
I would like a complete 4th wall, a door to my room (the 90s were cruel to school architecture), individual desks instead of tables, and a fountain machine of Diet Coke.
I just have to say…that is definitely not a picture of Nebraska.
- Theglitterlife89 "26 Poses Every Single Person Will Imm..."
- Theglitterlife89 "ESPN Soldier-Family Reunion Video Is ..."
- Theglitterlife89 "31 Problems Only People With Curly Ha..."
- Theglitterlife89 "What It Feels Like To Keep Up With "P..."
- Theglitterlife89 "28 Big-Batch Summer Drinks That Know ..."
- Theglitterlife89 "The Weekend Of A 20-Something, As Tol..."