11 Interesting Things About "The Disaster Artist" That You Might Not Know
Be sure to catch 2017's masterpiece about a "disasterpiece," The Disaster Artist, in select cinemas November 30 and Australia-wide on December 7.
So what's the movie about?
1. The Disaster Artist is the story of a man's unlikely rise to fame.
2. It's a movie about a movie, giving a behind-the-scenes look at the making of Tommy Wiseau's "disasterpiece" The Room.
3. It’s a journey of self-discovery in a tough industry.
4. And realising who you want to be.
5. The movie shows what it means to work together as a team to get things done right.
Hold on — there's still more to love about it.
6. The Franco brothers finally share the screen in starring roles!
7. What's more is that this film is the latest project from longtime collaborators James Franco and Seth Rogen.
8. The film goes behind the scenes to capture the on-set drama.
9. There are many familiar faces: Megan Mullally, Zac Efron, and Judd Apatow are just some of the celebs who pop up.
10. James Franco took his transformation into Tommy Wiseau to the next level.
11. So, it's a movie about a movie, about an underdog and a hero who doesn't give up on an impossible dream.
All images courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures / ©2017 Warner Bros. Ent. All Right Reserved