1. Marijuana grows from the earth, making weed illegal is unnatural. I think being able to harvest from the soil. Speaks to the very essence of what it means to human. Americans have lost or are losing what little culture we have left.
2. Marijuana is an issue of public health, not the police. They sell guns at Wal-Mart the government does care about our safety. It’s not that government does want u to use drugs, just use their drugs.
3. The cultivation of marijuana will create jobs for low income families. Instead of imprisoning our fellow Americans we could empower them. We’ve created these sacrifice zones around the country like OK if whole parts of town look like war zones.
- 35 people were arrested at a Donald Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.
- The loneliest elephant in the world has died after spending 67 of her 69 years in captivity at a Tokyo zoo.