31 Things Under $15 From Target That’ll Basically Do Every Little Thing For You
A little extra help never hurt anyone
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of bear paw meat handlers for shredding the toughest of meat. Their design makes them easy to hold and use, and no matter what kind of meat you're dealing with, it'll make meal prep easier and faster.
2. An Aztec clay face mask to *effectively* remove dirt and other irritants from acne-prone skin. You'll literally feel your face pulsating, and you just have to wash it off with warm water. Speaking from experience, this will make your skin super smooth.
3. An environmentally-friendly ice melter so you can melt the thickest of ice in your driveway or other surfaces. It's just as effective as other melting agents without the damage. It'll also keep ice and snow from piling up after you've sprinkled it.
4. A DHC deep-cleansing oil for dissolving waterproof makeup, and leaving no residue behind. The olive oil base also breaks down excess sebum and acne-causing culprits. Your skin will be left clean and soft.
5. A pack of six triangle cable clips that'll organize your chargers and cables. They're self-adhesive, which means they can go on any flat surface, and their small design (which definitely reminds me of cute little paper airplanes) means you don't need a clunky organizer.
6. A worldwide all-in-one adapter so you'll never have a low battery, no matter which country you're in. It includes four of the most commonly used adapter plugs in one compact unit to use in over 150 countries.
7. A protect-all waterproof spray to keep your shoes safe from all kinds of weather. This spray prevents water and dirt from penetrating your shoes, and since it's an invisible shield, it works for shoes in any color.
8. A natural defense multicolor stick, because makeup really can be that easy. This paraben-free product is a great and natural choice for your cheeks, eyes, and lips and can even defend you against the sun, blue light, and pollution.
9. A stainless-steel insulated travel mug to keep your coffee hot for up to seven hours. It's designed so that you can easily hold it with one hand, even on your way to work. Just pop the top for a sip, and snap it closed for a leak-proof seal.
10. An over-the-door basket so your cabinets can have extra storage for food wraps, hair tools, or cleaning supplies.
11. A silicone pressure cooker egg rack for holding up to nine eggs steady and upright while you boil them. The silicone rack can also be used as a trivet.
12. A pet stain and odor remover to clean up when your dog has an accident...again. It'll do the hard work for you as it breaks down stains on contact, and the odor control formula will keep your home smelling clean.
13. A variety pack of warmers for your next winter camping trip. These comfy, single use packs include hand warmers, toe warmers, and hand and body super warmers. Just slip them inside gloves or pockets when you get cold for some safe, long-lasting heat.
14. A pack of two turbie twist microfiber hair towels so your hair can be up and out of the way after you shower. The microfiber absorbs water faster than bulkier bath towels do, and it's lightweight so you won't strain your neck. Since it fits all head sizes, it's perfect for both kids and adults.
15. A breast milk bottle to protect breast milk nutrients and provide a smooth transition from breast to bottle. The all-in-one design means you can pump, store, warm, and feed all from the same bottle.
16. A 26-piece ratcheting socket and screwdriving set that'll do a variety of jobs without the need for 26 different tools. The set's design will ensure that you can finish projects without strain on your hands and arms.
17. A unique jar opener with a base pad for those stubborn jars you can never get open. It's designed to fit a variety of jar sizes, and the non-slip base pad keeps jars in place to reduce the force needed to open them.
18. A Swiffer duster super extender handle starter kit, because we all have areas in our homes that need to be dusted more often. It'll trap and lock up to three times more dust and allergens than feather dusters, and since the handle extends up to 6 feet, you'll be able to reach the tops of cabinets or fan blades.
19. A two-in-one ice scraper and snow brush so you can remove snow and ice from your car on winter mornings. The foam head will protect your car's paint, trim, and glass surfaces from damage, while you've got two length options with the interlocking pole. Plus, it's easy to disassemble and store.
20. A double-sided pet grooming tool for washing and grooming your four-legged friend. The rubber tooth side is great for removing dead hair and dirt during bath time, while the unique one-direction fabric side removes lint and fur from furniture. The finger loops inside mean that it won't fall off your hand.
21. A Cetaphil gel cream with aloe that'll soothe and relieve dry, cracked skin and protect against harsh weather. The aloe vera will cool and soothe dry or sunburned skin for instant relief.
22. A three-tier expandable shelf for adding extra space to your kitchen cabinet. It automatically gives you extra space for storing condiments or spices, and when needed, it expands for even more storage.
23. A bottle of gluten-free multivitamin gummies, because flu season is coming. These berry, peach, and orange gummies provide a variety of vitamins without artificial sweeteners.
24. A seat protector and organizer to protect your car from dirty car seats, spills, and shoes, and keep it decluttered at the same time.
25. A QuikFit cultivator and hoe head for your afternoons spent in the garden. The cultivator will loosen soil and the hoe will make it easy to remove weed patches.
26. A three-pack of clear bra straps that'll give your favorite T-shirt bra the convenience of a strapless option without the awkward my-bra-has-no-straps feeling. They'll replace the removable straps on any standard bra, and feature hook attachments in white, black, and beige.
27. A hanging lavender-scented moth bar for keeping your closet bug-free. It kills moths and carpet beetles, as well as their eggs and larvae, to protect your clothing. Plus, when used in air-tight spaces, it helps control mildew.
28. An Swiffer all-purpose floor mopping and cleaning kit to keep all the surfaces in your home spotless. The dry cloth traps dirt, dust and hair, while the wet pad dissolves dirt and grime.
29. A 2020-2021 planner that'll help you keep track of your assignments, meal plans, and coffee dates. I would not have made it through college without one of these. The spaces are all there, you just have to fill them in!
30. A garbage disposal cleaner and deodorizer so your kitchen smells like lemons instead of last week's takeout. It's a safe and easy method to keeping your kitchen smelling fresh! "Plink Your Sink" twice a week, or as needed.
31. A Neutrogena pore-refining toner that'll remove dead surface skin and make all skin types smoother and more even — all without over-drying.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.