31 Things From Walmart That'll Help Organize Any Tiny Kitchen And End Up Making A Big, Big Difference
Good things do come in small packages...
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of 42 Rubbermaid food storage containers that'll give you lots of options for storing leftovers without taking up too much room. You can stack them to clear up cabinet space, and there are six different sizes to choose from.
2. A wooden beverage pod organizer for keeping your K-Cups and tea bags in order. It features a four-compartment drawer and also serves as a stand for your favorite coffee brewing machine.
3. A set of six refrigerator and freezer organizer bins to make sure there's a place for everything and is in its place — salad dressing included. The clear material means that you'll be able to see the product labels and there are handles for easy moving!
4. An industrial two-tier shelf and wine rack so you can clear up cabinet space and still host the best (future!) dinner parties around. Store 12 wine bottles on the bottom shelf, and use the stemware rack to display 10 standard wineglasses or champagne flutes. There's even an extra shelf for your favorite photos or flowers!
5. A collapsible dishrack that'll dry your dishes and can be stored away without taking up much room. Big enough to get the job done, small enough to take with you on trips.
6. A pot, pan, and lid organizer to keep your pots and lids in order without having to dig through to find the one you need. Stack your pans vertically, or turn the organizer upright for lids and baking sheets!
8. A three-tier spice rack that'll mount on any cabinet door and give you easy access to all the spices your favorite recipe calls for. You'll never have to search for the paprika again.
10. Or, a combo magnetic spice rack shelf and paper towel holder to keep your paper towels and spices at hand. You can stick it right on the fridge!
11. A bamboo utensil organizer that'll expand to fit your drawer. There's even space for larger knives so you won't need a large knife block.
12. A magnetic knife holder for keeping knives off the counter and out of the way. Or, attach it to the bottom of a cabinet for a floating spice rack.
13. A wall mount grocery bag dispenser so you don't have to dig through a drawer to find a new bag when it's time to go shopping.
14. A hanging sponge holder that'll store all your dishwashing supplies right under the faucet. The open, hollow bottom lets water drain to keep your counters dry and your sponges fresh.
15. A corner shelf to organize smaller plates or fine china. This is a great way to add space inside a cabinet that's already full of dishes.
16. A three-tier slim shelf, because even the narrowest of spaces shouldn't be wasted. Rolling casters make it easy to move around, and it's even quick to disassemble when you're not using it.
17. A pantry organizer set for displaying cereal, pasta, and more in a functional and sleek way. These air-tight food containers will also prevent you from keeping three half-empty bags of flour.
18. A drop-leaf kitchen island to give you a breakfast table in addition to extra storage. You'll find two adjustable shelves behind the doors, and the shelves on the side of the island offer even more space. Raise the drop leaf when it's time for breakfast, and you've got room to eat without having to fit a whole extra table into the kitchen.
19. A dry erase board so you can write down your grocery lists and meal plans. It'll prevent you from keeping a ton of notebooks you don't actually need and cut down on your waste.
20. A set of floating shelves, because your library of cookbooks deserves to be on display. When you don't have enough space for a bookshelf, this is a great way to keep them in order and hopefully will keep them from getting (too) messy in all your culinary adventures.
21. A heavy duty three-tier hanging fruit basket that'll give your kitchen an elegant touch while also keeping your favorite fruits and veggies together. The open design means that you won't have to guess what you have!
22. A set of two adjustable and easy-to-remove drawer dividers so you can change the layout of your cabinet drawers whenever you want to. They'll give you a number of different organization options when your kitchen drawers can't do it alone.
23. A 10-piece stackable glass bowl set for all your cooking, mixing or serving needs. When you're done, just stack them inside one another.
24. A utensil crock to give you easy access to your whisks and spatulas, and to keep them upright. You won't have to dig through a drawer for the right spoon anymore!
25. A gourmet herb seed kit, because who wants to buy herbs when you can grow your own? You can have fresh basil, dill, and more — even if you don't have the space for a whole garden. A great option for apartment buildings or dorm rooms!
26. A large resin wicker storage bin that'll keep your cleaning supplies from being scattered across the kitchen. Making sure they're contained will maximize your space, and you'll be able to see what you already have so that you don't buy duplicates. Plus its resin material means that it won't stain if you spill anything on it.
27. An over-the-sink two-tier dish rack for those of us who never have space to dry our dishes on the counter. This adjustable rack fits a variety of different utensils, cups and dishes in a quick-dry, bacteria-free environment.
28. A pack of 36 clear plastic containers so your fridge will be an organized masterpiece. Since they're not as large as other containers, you don't have to worry about giving up all your shelf space! Stack them when they're full and when they're empty to keep them from taking up a ton of room.
29. An over-the-door basket to hold your cutting boards, tin foil, or cleaning supplies. This is a great option if your kitchen surfaces are always full since it doesn't use up any counter space.
31. A two-tier turntable with removable bins so you can find what you're looking for with a single spin. Move the bins around to suit your needs, and you can adjust the height to maximize vertical space.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.